Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Okay, take: 2

My previous attempt to blog this journey ended suddenly when I realized that I could no longer remember my login information for that account. I've tried every possible combination I could think of and I have failed.

So, we'll cry a tear for it, pour one out, and start over.

Welcome to our journey to adoption. Hurrah! A brief intro: My wonderful husband C and I are in the process of adopting a baby from South Africa. We're three months into it all, and let me tell you - it's been quite the experience so far.

We're Canadians - from Ontario - and I wish there were more sources for information about how it feels to go through all of this. In this space I plan to share an insider's account of Ontario's adoption process, some views on international adoption, adoption in general, and anything else that comes up.

Stick around. I'm funny, and this will probably get interesting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment